Friday, December 17, 2010

Things that piss me off - Part 2

I know you've seen these people, they are everywhere...

What in the hell is up with people standing in the middle of an aisle or hallway and shooting the shit? Walmart, Sears, Best Buy, it doesn't matter where they are. They have no respect for the people trying to get around them and get on with our normal lives. Not all of us enjoy Walmart enough to spend an extra hour there waiting for you to finish your conversation about wart medicine or whatever.

Last night we attended a Christmas concert at school. Afterward we had to wait for our Girls in the hallway. Of course, like a good human, I was standing out of the travel path against the wall patiently waiting...and waiting (you know how girls are). When they finally decided to find us we tried to head toward the exit. Seems easy enough, except most people aren't good humans. Instead they wait for their kids right in the middle of the hallway. And even when they find their kids they just stand there flapping their yaps.

Holy shit people! Spread out!

Maybe it's me. I am a tad claustrophobic and don't care much for crowds. But still, spread the hell out people! Especially after I just sat through 2 hours of Christmas music, most of which was decent, some was good and some was horrible and I need a smoke...

No comments:

Post a Comment