Friday, May 28, 2010

Any day shooting is a great day...

We went to the shooting range today. I took my Hi-Point TS995 Carbine. My buddy took his Ruger Mark III and his PX4 Storm.

I can't  express in words how much I love the Hi-Point Carbine. What a fun gun to shoot! It is deadly accurate, light weight, has no recoil to speak of and is drop dead gorgeous! What more could you ask for?

We put about 200 rounds through it today. No jams or misfires, just perfect performance.

If you have never used Shoot•N•C targets you are missing out. They have spoiled me. Walmart carries them, I'm not sure how the on-line price compares.

The Ruger Mark III is a fun little gun to shoot. I think with a little practice I could get pretty good with it.

The PX4 Storm is also a sweet pistol. It's very comfortable on the hand and nice looking.

I didn't save any targets or take any pictures today. I'll try to get some on the next trip.

On a side note, I'm considering a red dot scope and flashlight for the Hi-Point Carbine, any suggestions on products I should try?

No comments:

Post a Comment