Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hi-Point TS995 Carbine

I know I have talked about this before, but, damn I Love my Hi-Point TS995 Carbine. Not only is it beautiful, it is so damn fun to shoot! From 50 to 100 yards it is absolutely deadly accurate. The 9mm rounds are reasonably priced and I am saving all my brass to try my hand at a little reloading.


This was the first two magazines I shot out of the weapon. It started out a little high and left, but the groups were incredible. This was from 50 yards.


I have put about 500 rounds through it so far and have yet to have a single jam, misfire or failure to eject.

At $224.00 bucks (at Cabela's) I think this is the bargain of the century. The .45 caliber version of the Carbine is supposed to be out sometime soon. I'm thinking about picking one up just for the fun of it.

All in all, you can't go wrong with this weapon. An accurate, well made weapon at a very reasonable price that shoots affordable ammunition that is fun to shoot. What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment